Online poker players love playing poker at multiple tables at the same time, especially in online poker sites in India.
There are some poker pros who have reportedly played on 20 tables simultaneously during online sessions. Some players play cash games while others follow poker tournament schedule to play multiple tournaments. But multi-tabling while playing online poker is both profitable and worthless at the same time.
Advantages of Multi-Tabling
- You can play more hands per minute on multiple tables. Suppose you play 60 hands per hour on single table, then you can play 360 hands per hour if playing on six tables simultaneously.
- Multi-tabling provides you with a leverage of seeing more hands, and most importantly seeing more pre-flop scenarios.
Thus, you get more space and time to adjust your play depending on position and pre-flop raises and re-raises.
- The key objective of poker is not to make money but to make better decisions because it is smart decisions that multiply over time. For instance, during game play one important decision a poker player makes is when deciding whether to see the flop or not.
Thus taking tough decisions help you gain game-playing experience and increase your winnings in the long run.
- Playing poker is like a roller-coaster ride. There would be situations when you will hit the draws and win big pots and situations when you miss a number of outs at river and lose several pots.
While playing on multiple tables, poker players face both these situations concurrently which results in lower variance and download cerdaspoker apk benefits them intangibly.
Disadvantages of Multi-Tabling
- Poker players need to maintain a higher bankroll while multi-tabling so that their bankroll can handle the swings.
Moreover, the bankroll should be sufficient enough to buy multiple buy-ins per table.
- There exist the consequence of countering more bad beats when playing on multiple tables because you get to see more hands per hour. So, you should not forget that you are playing the odds until your hand wins the showdown.
- Players get less time to recover from tilt.
Suppose you face a bad beat on one table and were affected a lot, then this will affect your play on other tables as well. Moreover, the tilt factor multiplies with every hand lost further in the game.
- Playing poker on multiple tables is a tiring activity as you will be dealt more hands every minute and this sometimes results in clicking on the wrong table if one poker table pops up in front of another.
Therefore, before switching to playing online poker on multi-tables, you should train yourself in good decision making, tilt control, bankroll management and brush up on poker tips and tricks as multi-tabling requires skills of great poker players.